Site Meter Haven and Easton

Haven and Easton

Monday, October 13, 2008

Because I messed up before I added a pic of Haven and Brent dancing (for real this time)
And just cuz I felt left out, one of Haven and me dancing. I have skills, look at that dip!


Last week was a blur! Brent was in a wedding on Saturday so we had the rehearsal dinner in Wilmington on Thursday, and that was really nice. On Friday Easton had a doctors appt. and had to get shots. He weighed 20 lbs. and was 29 3/4 in long (that the 90%) so he is officially a big dude. He is also a busy dude. He is still not walking but he does cruise, he will stand without holding on to anything, he climbs onto everything (beds, couch, into cupboards). He also bites all the time. I have bruises on my shoulders from him, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
Haven had a really good time at the wedding, there was a dessert bar and cake and a dance floor, that's all she needed. She danced with anyone that she could, strangers, family, the bride, and all by herself. Of course I have two days off from school this week and we are going to spend it home, because we all got sick this weekend.



Haven dancing with her Uncle Kyle
Haven and Kyle dancing (you were right mommy, i should have known! Brent would never wear bling bling in his ear like that)
Haven dancing by herself. (notice she is not wearing her new shoes)
We dress up petty well, eh?
Brent and I in front of the fish. (the wedding was at an a aquarium)

Oh did i forget to mention before that he can also climb into the bathtub? here's proof. If he can climb in, don't you think he should have to learn to take his clothes off first?
Easton loves Havens blanket, as soon as she gets it out he follows her around trying to steal it. This is her getting mauled because she is wrapped up in it.
Haven and Easy dancing at the hotel before the wedding
Haven and Easy all dressed up
Easy and I at the wedding


1 Comments:

At October 13, 2008 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You all looked very nice! Was brown the wedding color or just the Underwood color? Come on, what's up with not having one shot of the shoes?!?
Oh, and is Easy actually able to climb into the bathtub himself w/out landing head down in the water?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home