I am a copycat!
My big sister started a blog and my parents loved it so much they told me I should do one. Mine won't be as cool as hers because I don't have internet at my house.
So Haven is 2 going on 20. I am working on potty training her and it is slow going. She has her own ideas about how things should be done. She has really been into painting. She got a rock paining kit and she also finger paints. She also plays in her "castle" for a good part of every day. It has been very hot here so it isn't very fun sometimes.
Easton is a very busy 5 month old. He is sitting up, and working on crawling. The crawling has kind of been put on the back burner though, because he figured out he can pull up on stuff and stand there, and then he can watch his sister way easier. He also started on solids this month, let me tell you, HE LOVES HIS FOOD!!!
* pics were taken with my cell phone and im just testing out this bloggin thing. Hopefully I can figure this out and add more.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home