Its been awhile since I have posted, been really busy. Had a major biology test and fairs to go to and Haven started school and all kinds of stuff.
Haven started a day school at a local church and she really liked it. She came home from school the first day singing bible songs and had painted pictures and had
Cheetos, she was thrilled.

This is the prize Haven choose and the prize her and
Easton fought over for the rest of the day.

Haven and Brent fishing for sharks! Haven was really more interested in the bubbles though.

Haven and I on a kiddie ride at the Cumberland county fair. She was scared so I had to ride with her, I was
convinced the whole time I was going to break the thing. poor dragon.

This is how Haven eats corn on the cob. No hands, less mess.

Easy
rockin the hawk.
Easton celebrating after getting into
Graham crackers.

Easy trying to convince us he didn't need to go to bed yet.

Isn't she so pretty?

Haven wearing my sunglasses,
showin me what they are supposed to look like.

Haven on a ride at the peanut festival. What a big girl. :-(
2 Comments:
Holy Moly that boy's got some hair now! I can't believe H was afraid of anything!!!
dude! What the heck happened to that video that took you like two days to upload? I've checked back everyday to see if you've got it up yet!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home