Site Meter Haven and Easton: Still on Vaca!

Haven and Easton

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still on Vaca!

Lexi and Me during pie eating contest. I am no longer a fan of cherry pie!
We didn't know eating an entire pie could be so painful!
Easton bein tooo cute!
Family pic, sans Daddy in my parents back yard.
Easton got decorated by his cousins. I guess that's what happens when you're the only boy out of 6 grand kids.

Lexi holding the pretend puppy Haven.
Livvy and Easy in the tub together.
Easton gettin in some man time with his Papa.


We are still on vacation in Montana at my parents house. Today my sister and her 4 girls left, and broke my heart. My mom also went back to work and my dad went out of town for work. WE ARE BORED!! Haven is wandering around the house looking for her "Tess-a-loo," and every time Easton cries, she says it's because Toncie went bye bye. Hopefully Lexi will come over and play later so we don't go too crazy.


This weekend we all went to a cherry festival, and my sisters and I somehow ended up entering a pie eating contest. The prize was a $50 gift certificate to a shoe store, so Toncie and I went all out trying to win. She ended up winning and I got 2nd. Lexi's boyfriend was there, so I think she held back! My parents also got a boat so we went to the lake to try water skiing. The kids all enjoyed playing at the beach, especially Easton and Livvy, who thought it was an all you can eat dirt and rock buffet.

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2008 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Noyce Family said...

still lol about the dirt/rock buffet! nice! We are missing you guys like crazy! We've got to figure out how to put and end to this madness. It is not natural for me to only get to see my only niece and nephew once a year!! Total crap! Oh and I'm still not a fan of cherry pie...you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home