Site Meter Haven and Easton

Haven and Easton

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Holly cow! This week has been hectic. I started school last week and this week the actual work started. In addition to doing homework, writing papers and reading, Haven got strep throat, and Easton is teething. Oh well we survived. My birthday is in like 2 days and I am very excited. I don't know why I am excited about this birthday, but I am. It might have something to do with the fat that it's the first one in a while that I'm not pregnant for. :-) Not much going on though, so I will just post some pics from this week and use the rest of the time that my kids are napping to do school work!
Haven and Easy in their "cage."

Easton fell off of the guitar case shortly after this pic was taken and got a big ol' goose egg on his head. poor dude.
Eatin some dinner. Isn't he still gorgeous even when He's filthy?

If that isn't an ornery look, I don't know what is.
Haven wearing Easton's hat. We found him a hat that says LEGEND on it! (that's his middle name)
Haven put a princess hat on him, and he was just happy to be playing with her.
Easton and Brent were singing to Haven and I.
Haven was painting and Easton decided to help. When I got out the camera, Haven wanted Easton to give her a ride.

Sorry the Video is sideways. I couldn't figure out how to rotate it.

2 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 at 7:10 AM , Blogger Noyce Family said...

I hope you had a good b-day!! We miss you and wish we could have been there! I love love love the video, it looks like Easy wants to take that guitar and show his daddy how it's done!

 
At August 30, 2008 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Noyce Family said...

Oh, and what's up with that "shy"(?) face when H is on the guitar case?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home