Site Meter Haven and Easton

Haven and Easton

Thursday, September 11, 2008

This week has been pretty boring. This weekend I took Haven and Easy to see Kung-fu Panda, again. Haven broke my heart because she thought that all her cousins and aunts would be there, because they were there when we saw it the first time. I think that is the reason she suggested going, because she didn't even like the movie that much either time she saw it. Easton finally got that tooth he has been working at, so he now has 4! Haven finally learned how to ride her tricycle and barbie power wheel jeep! she still will not steer either one though! grrr! I have just been going to school and doing homework, and I caught a stomach bug too so I have been pretty grouchy! Here are a few pictures, nothing to exciting because we haven't been out of the house all week.
Easy pulling toys out of the toy box, his fav past time, especially if you have just put all the toys up.
Haven and Easy being babies together on the living room floor.
Haven wearing a night gown she stole from Melinda, being a Mommy, and Easton being forced to be one of her babies. Poor dude.
Haven the puppy and Daddy the puppy fighting over a barbie, Easton trying to figure out how he can get in on the action.
Easton modeling Havens clip on earrings, she puts them on him because she thinks they hurt to wear!
I caught Haven doing this a couple times and she wouldn't tell me what she was doing. Finally she told me, "I'm kissing the boy mommy!" NO MORE movies with a happily ever after for her, those endings involve kissing and I blame them!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home