My camera isn't working very well these days so I am posting they few pictures that I have taken. Nothing exciting going on here. Excited about Thanksgiving but wishing that I was going to be able to spend with my familia! There werent many pictures of Haven this time so I am adding some of her when she was a little younger than Easy is now. Haven carving a pumpkin 2 years ago. Easy trying to see how his new haircut holds up to sgetti Easy was lookin a little shaggy, and I didn't want to pay 15 bucks for a haircut that wouldn't get finished because my son won't sit still so I cut it myself. Good thing he is so cute, he can sport a bad haircut and its not such a big deal. :-) After eating two cupcakes cupcake number one Schmoo enjoyed 2 cupcakes as well but she isn't such a baby anymore so there isn't much proof on her face! ;-( Easy and I at Disney on Ice. Schmoo and Melinda at Disney on Ice
I was just sayin the other day it's crazy that your two look so different from each other and I have 5 little clones!! Man, I miss you and your little monsters!!
1 Comments:
I was just sayin the other day it's crazy that your two look so different from each other and I have 5 little clones!! Man, I miss you and your little monsters!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home