Site Meter Haven and Easton: :-) Good times!

Haven and Easton

Sunday, August 16, 2009

:-) Good times!

We went to Wi to visit my sister and meet up with the rest of the fam last month. We went to stay at a lake for a week and while there we also went to the Mall of America and that was super cool. Lexi drove home with us from Wi, with a mojor stomach bug. (way fun driving with a deathly ill sister and 2 kids! poor Lexi Po) Shortly after Lexi got here the mother board of my computer got fried, so I had to deal with all of that and of course they couldn't get it right so it turned into a month long ordeal. So that is why I haven't updated my blog. I have so many pics from when Lexi was here that I am going to break up my posts. I go back to school tomorrow and I have the feeling I will be busy so I don't know how many pics I will ba able to take in the coming weeks!

On our way home from WI, we stopped at the original KFC. Haven liked to hang our with "her friend."

OG KFC!

The lunch we had at the OG KFC was probably the worst KFC I have ever had.

All the Grandkids at the last stop we made together on our very long drive home.

Papa and Easy, just hangin out.

Easton and Papa in the cabin in WI, doing boy things or something!

Tess and Haven dancing or something in the cabin

Matt putt these on Easton and I thought they looked uncomfortable and took them off and Easton got really upset and I had to put them back on. He really liked them. And he really looked like a major dork in them.

The lake we stayed at taken from the cabin we stayed in.

Haven "helping" Tia play her DS.

Liv and Easy in one of the only pics I have of them when they are both being nice to eachother!

I took the Bigs and Mediums out for a date to get ice cream. After, we went "shopping" at Marshalls and let them try on shoes, hats, purses, whatever they wanted and wear them around the store and not put it all back! haha too much fun being an aunt!

Haven and Tess sharing one of the 3 ice cream sundays we got to share. Yummy!

At the petting zoo part of the Milwaukee zoo.

The Phont phonts at the zoo. They were doing tricks and stuff and it was super cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home