Well I started school, so I have been really busy. Haven't been doin much so there aren't really any new pics to post, but I am putting up some pics from earlier this summer that I hadn't gotten around to putting up. Cheese! I know he has been growin a lot lately because he now takes up way more than just one cushion on the couch! Check out his shades, not everyone can be this cool you know? Action shot. check out her ups! Again, you can try but you probably won't be as cool the Easy man! Makin chocolate chip cookies. Yummy! Playin in their ship. Why do we buy them toys? this box got played with more than any toy I have ever bought them! Haven winking at her baseball game. Thanks Lexi for teaching her that! Haven and Mia at their game. Go Orange team! Haven, Reagan, and Mia playin that infield well! Takin some practice swings. Mr. potato head. Easy and Lexi getting along. A rare event for some reason. SILLY FACES!! Lexi was a great source of entertainment. Who needs a jungle gym when you have a Lexi? Loungin in the pool. Playing at Margaritaville in Myrtle Lexi, Taylor and Me at Brents show. Just one day from our "Rolling Party." Haven learning some cheerleading moves from Lexi-Po. "GO DUKE!" Only an Aunt would be crazy enough to buy these things and give them to the kids. Monkey Joes. I love that place. Lexi takin Easy man down the slide. Playing at Sonic while the radio in our truck got replaced. Apparently a CD player CANNOT double as a piggy bank.
2 Comments:
They are soo dang cute and getting big way too fast!
OK, there's only so many times I can read the same post and feel like I'm not missing them getting big...Im gonna need an update slacker!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home