Site Meter Haven and Easton: Sorry Lexi!

Haven and Easton

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sorry Lexi!

We haven't really been taking advantage of our summer break so there hasn't been much to post. Plus I need a new memory card for my camera, because I am a freak about not earasing pictures. We have had really weird weather so we haven't been outside as much as my little people would like. I hate humidity and then there is the severe thunderstorm that roll through almost nightly. YUCK! I am hoping that I get to do some roadtripping my my fam dam family. Just as long as I get to see them I would carry their funiture where ever they want, mule style! haha Brent got the kids a slip and slide, this is them trying it out. They like it as long as you do the sliding for them. Easy thought it was more fun to just lay on the inflatable thing and get in the way! Yay! He can plash to his hearts content, and won't get into trouble for turning the bathroom into a slip and slide. Waiting patiently for the bumper part to fill with water. This is how Easton FINALLY fell asleep the other night, and that is how he stayed all night. OUCH. He was very comfy cuz he was on the squshiest part of my body. haha Easy after eating a PB Cakester. He wanted to eat it after we pulled it out of his eat to. YUMMY! My two tiny little babies. This is their new fav gave. My littles watching a movie and eating popcorn. Notice Haven is in a nice comfy princess chair and Easy is chillin on a wipey box. Easy smochin on his Daddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home