Sorry I haven't updated this in a hot minute... im a busy girl these days. Haven has started school, and I in the full swing of things with school. Not much goin on here... wishin summer wasn't already over with here. That just means that birthdays for my kids are just around the corner and it just might break my heart this year. Here are some pictures that I have managed to take the last couple weeks, and I will try and do better updated my blog... Im not a slacker Lexi! Haven says when she grows up she wants to be a builder girl. Here she is building stuff in the kitchen, I guess this could be a sneak peek into the future of architecture. Easy got switched to a big boy bed after a failed late night escape from his crib that scared the jeezers out of me. He was not interested at all with this change. "Yeah Mom, I still don't care" Haven on her first day of school. I forgot to take the AM pic so this is what she looked like after school. (She had no shoes on, didn't know where there were, and had cheetos all over herself, apparently she had fun!) Havens hair after I tried to fix it. Not a fan, and neither is she just what are you gonna do? Havens Hair cut before I fixed it. Easy building stuff in their bed room. Easton at the park on the top level tryin to get my fingers... he so cool. Haven and Easy at the park, on the top level bein brave. Haven at the park hangin from the bar, cept she was a litle to tall... :-( Took the kids to the new park in Lumberton, that is Easton and their babysitter Sarah haven trying to ,ake Easton take a nice picture... that turned out well huh? Easton is obsessed with hats. We took it off for his bath and he got out of the bath, went and got his hat, them went and climbed back in the bath... he also sleep in a hat... weirdo. This is Havens doll that broke its leg just like Nana. She cut it leg and put a "BIG HUGE" bandage on just like Nana has on her leg. She also made sure to check its BP and listened to her breath, cuz she is such a great Doctor ya know! My main man lookin good!
3 Comments:
Easton is still naughty! Haven is still cute! Thank you!
I LOVE the pic looking up thru the holes at the park!! Too cool! And poor schmoo looks Beeeyooootiful with her hair!
Daddy says that the hat thing is called Redneck, haha!! Thanks for updating they are getting sooo big!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home