Site Meter Haven and Easton: summer fun!

Haven and Easton

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

summer fun!

We have been having so much fun these days I have ben a slacker posting. We have had good weather, and no one is in school so we just get to hang out and do whatever. I can't remember what all we have been doing but it feels like we have been staying pretty busy. We went to Monkey Joes today to play. It is just a place filled with jumpy things and huge inflatable slides. Why didn't they have things like that when i was growing up? My kids are getting so big, I just realized that they both have grown a lot in the last month, because they both fell asleep in the car and when I carried Haven in her head was on my shoulders and her feet her hitting my knees. And Easton's feet were past my waist. NOT FAIR!!!

I have a favor to ask anyone that reads this. If you have a myspace, or you know anyone that does, please please please add Brents band Messenger of Hope as a friend. And tell anyone that you know to do the same. We would really appreciate it!


Haven going down the slide at Monkey Joes. A huge place filled with bouncie things and slides. Too much fun.

Easy sitting in the baby area. He was tired at this point. After I took the picture he took his socks off, braclet off and layed down to cry. haha

Haven going through the obstacles to get to the slide. She was super brave, I was very proud of her!

Haven climbing up the slide with Easy. She made it move to much when she got beside him so he got scarred and I had to go up to save him. (oh, darn I hate when that happens)

Easy climbed all that way by himself. Pretty good for a little dude, I think.

Easy in the baby area. Isnt he so cute?

Easy was hanging from the stove and when Brent got the camera Haven joined him, so of course he stopped.

Playing in the sprinkler to rinse some of the mud from their mud fight off.

Easy after the the mud fight was over. Even after playing the sprinkler it still took 3 hair washes to get this crap out of his hair.

Haven and Easton playing in the mud. Good thing im not the type of mom that gets mad about getting dirty.

Low ride er.

My little grafiti artist cleaning up her mess.

Easy using the big boy potty! Yay Easy!

Easy in his tighty whities, trying to hit everyone with his "baseball bat" (everything is a weapon to this dude)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home