Well now that it isn't as hot and humid here we have been able to venture out and do some things. We went to a Peanut Fest. in the town a few min. from our house and I was upset because there weren't any peanuts. They kids had fun though because there was music and rides and all kinds of junk food. We also went to a goat cook at Brents sisters Charlottes dads house. (LOL I really am turing into a red neck) It was actually kinda fun because there was live music, tons of food that wasn't goat, and it was right on the river. We also went and got pumkins today, which was super fun because both kids are old enough to know whats going on. Other than that we are just trying to keep up with everything going on with school, work, band, etc. Up to no good, undoubtedly. We went to a pumpkin patch today, because Haven has been very excited about getting a pumpin since she saw the first ones in the store. She accidently tripped over one and felt so bad she had to give it a hug. AWWWWWW Brent carrying out monster pumpkin to the truck... Easy carrying his pumpkin to the truck, just like Daddy. At the pumpkin patch... when I strike it rich, I'm going to have a personal photographer follow us around so I can be in some pictures too! Haven trying out pumpkins... What you never heard of this method before? Easy trying to carry the pumpkins around. All is can say is HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHA!!!! I was bein nice and bought the kids their own little pumpkins. I didnt know that Brent was planning to out do me the next day! grr Family pic at the goat cook. Haven and her cousin Kaydee being models and striking a pose for the camera. Easton fell over and hit the corner of his eye on the faucet. He also ended up with a black eye on the other side too from one of his cousins slamming a gate in his face. It has to suck bein the smallest cousin! Haven and her cousins, Bailey, Justine, and Kaydee. Easy bein a baby-doll-napper, and enjoying it way to much! Being a ballerina is hard work... Future rock star/ lady killer Future Grammy winner/ builder girl/ astronaut/ NUN! It's tough bein a terd, just gotta take a break from it all... on a princess pillow... in your diaper and hat. At the Peanut Fest. on the one ride she got to so on. She just went on it multiple times because she was faster than the ticket taker guy. haha Easy at the parade for the Peanut Fest. He got himself one candy that they threw out and then parked it. Totally my kid!
I think Haven looks too grown up with her hair like that. They are getting sooo big! I wanna carve pumpkins with you guys! p.s. Bailey doesnt need makeup!
You might need to explain to Haven that you have to be Catholic to be a nun, haha!! The pumpkin patch looked way fun!!! They really do need to quit growing so fast.
2 Comments:
I think Haven looks too grown up with her hair like that. They are getting sooo big! I wanna carve pumpkins with you guys!
p.s. Bailey doesnt need makeup!
You might need to explain to Haven that you have to be Catholic to be a nun, haha!! The pumpkin patch looked way fun!!! They really do need to quit growing so fast.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home