Site Meter Haven and Easton: Trick or Treat!!!

Haven and Easton

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!!!

Since the last time I posted, we went to the State Fair and it was super cold but very fun. We carved pumpkins, and went trick or treating. Yee haw. I made sure to take lots of pictures of anything semi fun we did so I would have pics to post. Now I have tons of pictures and this took me forever!!!! Happy Halloween. I wish we were closer to family so we could get to have fun together.... :-(

The after shot, got his bucket and helped himself while we were in the car

A shot of the tail and wings of the big ol mean t-rex

The big pumpkin the allegedly fell over and murdered my pumpkin

Easy trying to blow the candles out in the pumpkin

The other surviving pumpkin of Brents.

The most beautiful Dorothy in the history of the world!!!

Dorothy and the dragon/ dinosaur getting ready to go trick or treat

ummmm can we go yet?

Man hes a good lookin dragon. He didn't want to be a dragon though so we had to call it a dinosaur, which he was okay with.

Enjoying a chocolate covered apple

Brent made the kids chocolate covered apples.

Easy bein evil while we carve pumpkins

Everyone carvin pumpkins together

still carvin pumpkins


This is the extent to which Haven would touch the crap inside the pumpkin

Posing with the pumpkins before carving them

Excited about carving the pumpkins

Using the pumpkin as a drum

Apparently he didn't learn last year that a pumpkin is not a giant apple. oh well, maybe next year he will get it.

easton rockin the vampire teeth. He liked to chase Hven around and say, "Im a bbaaaammm pirre!"

haven rockin some vampire teeth she got from school.

Haven dressed up for her school party. Easy is in the background being jealous

My favorite part of the state fair! They have an area with baby chicks and ducsk to hold and pet!!! Haven holdin the duck

Easy and I holding a chick

Poor little chicks. Easy was super excited!

Haven holding a baby duck. It made noise soon after this and got throw, ending our experience with the baby critters!

Easy checkin out a chick but not so sure yet.

At the State Fair, probably thinking its too damn cold to be here!!!!

A dude on stilts freakin Easy the heck out!!! LOL

Enjoying an apple, of all things at the state fair. I guess this makes sense though to counter act the chocolate covered bacon we had already tried.

I offered easton a bite of my corn, he stole it and ate the entire thing. He looked cute doin it though so who cares!


Brent and Easy trying to enjoy each others body warmth at the fair

Haven jumpin off the couch, flappin her wings trying to learn to fly

Playin in their room together, and bein nice... how sweet

3 Comments:

At October 31, 2009 at 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too many comments for one post!!....easy is lookin so much like his daddy these days! N H might be the most beautiful Dorothy ever!! That is a badass pukpin that murdered yours!! Look at e's face in the one w/ the baby chicks....i'd be scared if I were a chick! N don't worry easy, the dude on the stilts scares me too!!

 
At November 1, 2009 at 12:03 PM , Blogger LexiB said...

Haha I agree with all of Constances. I love the one of Haven trying to fly, great picture! How much did you guys pay for that damn pumpkin? ITS HUGE! Like the biggest I've seen, Easy couldn't even reach in it! And you southerners don't even know what cold is!

 
At November 4, 2009 at 2:12 PM , Blogger Mommy said...

Haven was definitely, hands down the most beautiful Dorothy ever!! E was a pretty nifty dinosaur/dragon too. Your pumpkins were ginormous I can see where the one might kill the other if it fell over on it. Not sure why E was scared of the chicks instead of the chicks being terrified of him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home