I have been out of school for the last week, but I got sick and had to study for a test, and threw my MIL a birthday party. I haven't taken many pics because I haven't felt like doing anything fun to take picutres of. Just postin a few pics, just so I can say that I did. Haven with all her babies in a big crib Touchdown!!!! Haven and Easy in their boat with their very fancy paddle, going on a trip to see Nana and Papa. Nap time with her panda Papa bought her. Easy nappin, he fell asleep on top of Haven but they are too big to get them both in the pic. My main man. Helpin make Grandma Melindas b-day cake Makin her banana dance, in an effort to delay bedtime Easy tryin to be just like his SisSis Haven in her cocoon for a nap. Easy bein silly with a trash can on his head. I
Thanks for the update! Love to see them and their wonderful imaginations. Their boat is multipurpose I see. Who knew that all you really needed to give a kid was a laundry basket?? Haven seems waaayyyy to grown up all of the sudden!!
Did Haven say she didn't wanna wear pants in the morning? How random. She is soo funny! I love the picture of Easton in his Griz getup. I miss you guys and love you sooo much!
I guess I'm gonna have to be the fuddy-duddy and say eeeeeeeeewwww to the garbage can hat!!! They really need to stop growing so fast!! I'm missing everything! Booooo! I love you guys.
lol. The garbage can is not really used as a garbage can. I usually have clothes and stuff that im waiting to accumulate to send to you or mommy in it. It has never been used for trash! hahaha
4 Comments:
Thanks for the update! Love to see them and their wonderful imaginations. Their boat is multipurpose I see. Who knew that all you really needed to give a kid was a laundry basket?? Haven seems waaayyyy to grown up all of the sudden!!
Did Haven say she didn't wanna wear pants in the morning? How random. She is soo funny! I love the picture of Easton in his Griz getup. I miss you guys and love you sooo much!
I guess I'm gonna have to be the fuddy-duddy and say eeeeeeeeewwww to the garbage can hat!!! They really need to stop growing so fast!! I'm missing everything! Booooo! I love you guys.
lol. The garbage can is not really used as a garbage can. I usually have clothes and stuff that im waiting to accumulate to send to you or mommy in it. It has never been used for trash! hahaha
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home