Site Meter Haven and Easton: Catching up on Christmas and stuff!

Haven and Easton

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Catching up on Christmas and stuff!

PB220455

Easton at his Thanksgiving day feast at school. 

IMG_20101216_150904

Haven the Diva shopping.  This is her model pose. 

PB260458

Haven and Easton telling Brent how to do things,  and yes I am putting pictures up of us decorating our tree AFTER Christmas and AFTER the tree is already down.  

PB260461

Haven helping decorate the tree by playing with this really annoying decoration thing.  Luckily for me and my sanity they broke it, muahahaha!

PB260464

Easton helping by doing who knows what, but by the look on his face I going to guess it wasn’t good!

PB260469

Do you like their decorations?

PC170477

Haven getting her nails did on her girls day.

PC170484

You might be spoiled if you get your nails done 2 times in one week and you are only 4 years old.  Just saying….

PC170486

Enjoying her banana split cupcake from the Cupcake Gallery.  All she really enjoyed off of it was the cherry though. 

PC230498

Easton getting ready to help decorate cookies on Christmas Eve.

PC230502

“Mommy, Easton is drinking the sprinkles!”  “Its okay, its what I do, cuz I’m a boy!”  

PC230506

Christmas Eve, opening up one present, some nice comfy pajamas!

PC240509

Why did you wake me up?   Wouldn’t the stockings and stuff still have been here like in an hour?!

 

PC240526

Easton opening his presents, nice and calmly. 

PC240520

Easy and his Iron Man toy!  Its just what he wanted! 

PC240529

Haven opening up her presents, not as calmly. 

PC240534

Easy with his awesome cowboy boots on seeing his Santa present for the first time.

PC240537

Yay!!!  Santa brought them a trampoline!!  horrayyy!

PC240538

More presents a Gan-Gans house.  Schmoo got a big huge fancy dollhouse.

PC240547

Haven and Easy both got paper jams guitars.  Total rock star status!

PC250559

Happy Birthday Easton!!!  My baby boy turned 3 and for  his present he got like 5 inches of snow!!

PC250554

We went sledding a Grandma Melindas house

PC250555

Easy waiting his turn to go down the huge hill!

PC250564

Haven going down the huge hill, she loved the sledding and was VERY brave!

PC250569

This particular ride down didn’t go very far or fast.  Oh well still fun though!

PC250572

My bug man about done with all the sledding, the snow was up to his knees!  It was a lot of work going up and down that big hill.

PC250578

Okay, one more time with Dads help

PC250596

Eastons birthday present, a Motorcycle!  Yay just what he wanted!

PC260601

Haven making a SnowGIRL all by herself!

PC260602

Easton helping Brent make a snow man

PC260605

Easton pestering his Sister about her SnowGIRL!

 

IMG_20101227_132701

The finished SnowGIRL with her creator.

IMG_20101227_133315

My angel making a snow angel. awwwwww

IMG_20101226_182645

Easton making himself comfortable, that’s how he does, cuz He’s THE boy!

1 Comments:

At January 5, 2011 at 3:13 PM , Anonymous NoyceKids said...

I couldn't think of anything clever to put in the comments so I was waiting for someone else to go first...

I love, love, love Schmoo's model pose, and Easy's evil getting in to everything pose!!

I'm still laughing at the "it's what I do cuz I'm a boy" comment!! Lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home