Site Meter Haven and Easton: Halloweeeennnn

Haven and Easton

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloweeeennnn

PA150384

On a hay ride, before we got pumpkins!

PA150388

Easton got him a winner!  lol, he also got a bigger one for carving

PA150389

Haven and her pick.

PA150393

Haven and Easy with their miniature picks, too cute huh?

PA270394

Giddy up!  Easy going to his school party

PA270400

Getting ready to carve his pumpkin!

PA270402

Drawing his design on, isnt he so helpful?

PA270404

Cheeeessseeeeee!  It was so hot here that all the local pumkins grew upside down and all weird.  None of them had a base unless they happened to grow on their side.

PA270406

Cheese again

PA270408

eeewww mom.  I don’t want to touch the muck-a-muck!

PA270414

Easton going after a knife im sure lol

PA270415

Ready to close up the pumpkin, done touching the slime. 

PA270420

The finished products

PA280422

Diggy up again, trick or treating at Brents work

PA290428

Haven as Princess Jasmine

PA290431

Ready to trunk or treat!

PA290438

Easton got his face painted at his schools trunk or treat fall fest. 

PA290425

Princess Jasmin

PA300444

Where is the candy mom??!!

PB050447

playing with the face paint we got on clearance after Halloween. 

PB120451

Go Duke!

1 Comments:

At December 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could have sworn I had already commented on this one. Did I comment via txt? I don't know, but Easy is probably the cutest cowboy I've ever seen and Schmoo is the grouchiest Jasmine ever! haha Next year would you please let your poor child wear a costume that covers her tummy!! lol That would have been a great family photo there at the end too, but you're missing someone!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home