Summer Slacker
I am finally getting around to posting some pictures. Since I took over 600 pictures this summer I am going to try and do this blog in phases. We have had a busy/awesome summer this year. The last couple weeks of school the kids got to play wee-ball and we enjoyed the beach each other.
Haven being a fixer girl. Good thing we keep her around I don’t know how we would keep our grass cut is she didn’t whack on the lawn mower with a hammer every now and them.
Easton on 4th of July enjoying Chevelle on Fort Bragg
Haven and Brent enjoying Chevelle at Bragg
Nice hit!! Easton got to play baseball with Haven this year and actually did better than most of the 4 year olds! He is the man!
Haven playin 3rd base. Doin a good job huh?! :-)
Excited for their first game! Go Tar Heel!
Tired of taking pictures before their first game!
Red neck slip and slide!
Warming up before she hits me a home run!
My serious super competitive baseball player. Good thing he was so into the game huh?!
Oh yea, way to go Haven! Don’t let that base run away! Make sure your sand castle doesn’t fall either!

1 Comments:
I love that schmoo got my athletic prowess! Look out MLB, here she comes!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home