Summer time, and the livings easy
Haven be a sassy pants, and man is she good at it!
Easy playing at the park with Brent
Easy trying to do things that he is way to small for.
Beach bound!!
Haven did the “Are we there yet? Are we there yet?” the whole way to the beach, it was awesome
Trying to copy his sister. She can climb the pole all the way to the top. He is still working on his monkey skills
First watermelon of the season. Delish
“ I want your ear!!!”
Ready for wee ball practice, so tired of waiting.
Ready for the season to start.
“ I CAN play baseball, I swallowed my dinner!”
Enough talking! Lets play already!
I have the biggest and the smallest kid on the team. Easton did better than most of the other kids out there though!
Haven showing off her big muscles at Founders Day in Wade
A tiny frog the kids found in the back yard. Poor thing finally escaped
HAHAHA. I went to the grocery store and parked fairly close to McDonalds. My kids didn’t want to go to the store they wanted chicken nuggets, so they decided they were going to push the car to McDonalds. I wonder if it ever occurred to them to WALK over there?!
I let Easton get in the pool without a life jacket or anything to teach him a lesson. Hoping that if he went under for a second he would stop climbing in the pool all my himself. Unfortunately he managed to get on the boogie board and go around the whole pool with out going under at all, or even getting wet for that matter. grrrr
Taunting his mother
Packed and ready to go to Papas. I bought the ticket so that means we can go RIGHT now, hello?!
Easton at practice again, running bases. Hes the man.

1 Comments:
OMG! They crack me up!! Haven and her attitude and standing a good head above everyone else! Easton looks like he is 2 going on twenty!! WTH? Too cute, cant wait to see them!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home