Sorry Mommy and Daddy!
I know, I know it's been a while since I posted anything on here! I would like to say that I have been really busy, but since I just went back to school I can't really use that as an excuse. I will just say I have been busy,trying to keep my kids from tearing my house down. My kiddos are extremely active troublemakers. They went to the doctor a couple weeks ago, the doctor told me that Haven is the size of an average 4 year old, and she is still TWO!! Easton was in the 95% for his height and 25% for weight, and the doctor was impressed at how much Easton could do and understand. What can I say, im raising some very smart giants. Easton is now walking more and more everyday, and he climbs more than I would care for him to. He can climb onto any bed in the house, onto the kitchen chairs, the kitchen table, the couch, anything you can think of he is climbing. Haven is like a ring leader, she plots things to do and then does them and then convinces her brother to do them!
Feed me! After he asks nicely once, he will take things into his own hands.
She wanted candy, you think putting it out of her reach will stop her? Can you say step stool?
Easton eating his 3rd breakfast for the day. My cereal, with a fork he stole from his sister.
Eastons attempt to climb up onto the chair when it was pushed in under the table. He has since figured out how to pull it out and then climb up.
Easton eating celery he stole from his sister.
Why the heck am I up so early? ( taken before we took Haven to school)
Haven on her first day back at school. She was so excited she asked me to take a cheese of her!
We put him in his jersey, it did them no good though! GRRRRR!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home