Yea, yea yea. Im a slacker I know. Well not really, but when it comes to bloggin yes, ok I admit it. I survived half of this semester so far. I am on spring break now and have already read a book for fun! We got our desktop workin again!! Haven has been doin excellent in school according to her teacher. She can write her name and they are learnin to write other stuff too. And the teacher told me Haven isn't trying to boss the class around anymore, for now anyways muahahaha. Easy is gettin HUGE and talkin more every second. The teachers at Havens school are fighting over who gets to have Easy in their class next year. They think he is just soooo sweet. I feel sorry for who ever wins that fight. Here are some pics that I have taken, though we haven't done anything terribly exciting lately.
Haven playin at Monkey Joes, she got kicked out of this area :-( she is to big to play in the little people section now.
Not liking having to wait in line. She got her patience from her mommy, can you tell?
They were chillin together nicely so I tried to take a picture and then Haven put on her "CHEESE" face.
Haven tryin to give her little brother a piggy back ride. Might work out better if her little brother happened to be little.
Haven showin off her "moves."
Easton after being painted by his sister.
Haven painting her brother, next time she asks if she can paint Im gonna need her to be more specific about what she intends to paint.
Baby monster Easton VS. Daddy monster and Haven. Winner: Baby monster Easton
Haven just started doin this when she is bein sassy. This time I wanted her to smile for me and I got the tongue. For some reason I was reminded of Daddy....
Hi im Easton, nice to meet you know Ma'am
Haven posin like the snow Ma'am.
That white stuff is too cold to be messin with, im just gonna chill with my hands in my pocket and supervise.
Yup, still supervisin.
Thinkin he is hilarious after throwin a snow ball at GanGan.
Makin a snow angel in a little bit more snow than she was able to before.
Throwin a snowball..
Took at least 15 attempts to get this picture so I had to use it somehow to justify the time spent :)
Catchin snow flakes on her tongue. She also tried to eat some snow later but we didn't get enough so she ended up shovin a handfull of snow covered mudd in her mouth. LOL
Makin snow/mud angels in our light dusting of snow we got.
Easy waitin on someone to get a fire goin.
She thought the ice on the rockin chair was "hiwarious"
Enjoyin our first snow. That wasn't much of anything but they LOVED it still.
So excited for any type of snow, she had been waiting for it since Christmas Eve!
3 Comments:
awww. I can't believe how much I'm missing!! I'm gonna need for them to either stop growing so darned fast, or start visiting more often!! I can bribe them with snow since they liked that so much. We've still got tons of it and probably will til like June!! ha
Thanks for updatin the blog!! They are just growing and changing way to fast!
Easton supervising HAHAHA. I love the one of Haven not being patient, that must run in the family. Thanks for FINALLY updating. I love you guys! And miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home