Site Meter Haven and Easton: slacking.

Haven and Easton

Thursday, April 30, 2009

slacking.

We have had such beautiful weather these last couple weeks i have spent most of my time outside chasing kids, so when we finally come in I am trying to catch up on house work and school stuff. So sorry for the slacking in putting up another post. I have one more week of school! yay! Now I just have to study for my finals and I will get to enjoy the summer with my kiddos! Easton chased a bug under a table and got stuck. I don't know the fate of the bug, but Easton was okay. haha You might be a redneck if you mow the grass naked to avoid the farmers tan. She wore and itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini! Haven and Easy playing in the pool and in the sprinkler while we were Grandma sitting last weekend. Easton is a fan of P.F.Changs! Haven is also a big fan, and she learned how to do use shop sticks... Or at least she made up a new way to use chop sticks, either way she fed herself with them. Brent had a show last Friday, so I decided to take the kids to Raleigh to the Chilrens Mueseum. It was totally fun! Here my rug rats are at the pirate ship. Haven climbed to the top to mop the deck, and got scared, so not many pic in the pirate ship. Haven and Easy at the outside water station. I was pretty excited because I was the only mom there that was actually able to hula hoop still! Haven being a queen at the theatre station. Easy being the cashier at the grocery store station. He liked the money! Easy doing the grocery shopping, so Chef Haven could make them dinner. Chef Haven getting ready to cook. She also did the dishes. I asked her if she would do the dishes at home to and she say "uhh, I don't think so." Smart girl! haha Picking up some produce from the grocery store. Dr. Underwood rushing to the waiting ambulance that was being driven by her baby brother. She was the only kid there that was smart enough to put the booties over her shoes. The other kids there were using them as hats. I think that might be an indication of her future career path. Plus she looks very cute as a doctor! Easton driving the ambulance. It had working lights and siren, where else would you expect him to be? Notice Dr. Underwood in the back of the ambulance? Easy driving a boat so his sister could fish. Haven fishing off the side of the boat. Haven driving Mr.Daisy. This didn't last long though. Easton is a typical man and took over the driving duties ASAP. Good thing he is sooo cute, cuz I sure didn't think it was very cute that he threw all the toys out of the toy box so he could get in it! grrr.

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2009 at 5:18 PM , Blogger Noyce Family said...

Holy moly, your museum is WAAAAY cooler than our play gallery!! Oh, and I like the mowing naked idea as long as Brent doesn't decide it's a good one. Then you guys would officially be too redneck to associate with any more!!!! haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home