Site Meter Haven and Easton: Its April Already?!

Haven and Easton

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Its April Already?!

Not much going on here. The kids and I have had some kind of stomach bug the last couple days, so we are just hangin out at the house. Easy got his fist haircut on Saturday, he looks like such a big boy. He went to the doctor lasy Thursday and weighed 22.02 Lbs, (25%) and was 32 in long (75%) he got 2 shots and a finger prick, and teeth varnish (?). He doesn't care about any of that stuff as long as it is one of the cute nurses doing it. Then he can flirt and maybe even cop a feel. ahh.... boys. Haven is also getting huge. She is 39 in. and 36 lbs. She is still going to the day school and getting smarter and sassier by the day. She tells me everyday before I go to class that I better get A's. so I can make her smarter.

Easy sporting a new do. Easy got his first hair cut last week. This is his before shot. This is the during shot. He was very good, he got to hold the thing to blow the hair off and thought that it was fun to shoot people with. This is his after shot. He doesn't look like a baby anymore. An intersting note is that the man that cut Easy's hair also gave Brent his first hair cut. I guess that is one of the advantages of living in a small town. Easy eating a shoe. I think he was trying to be a dog, but thought he was too funny and forgot to crawl...? The shirt is perfect for him though... Haven and Easy, enjoying some cantelope. Yay Spring! Easy shopping at Harris Teeter. Thats right, he has booze in his cart. Haven shopping at Harris Teeter. Geez she has gotten big! Haven sitting in a mixing bowl... don't know why. I didnt really want to know why. With her sometimes its better not to ask questions. I came home from class and Haven was snoozing on the trampoline. I thought it was cute, turns out she was sick and that's why she fell asleep. This is Haven in Harris Teeter shopping when she was about the same age Easton is now. Same carts, same store. She was soo tiny. Last time i posted there were pictures of Haven in the same store with similar lawn furniture, she is just way bigger now. Haven in Harris Teeter, yup booze in her cart too. Some things never change.

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...I love the comparison shots! I forgot Haven was ever that tiny. And yes, little Easy's not so little anymore, he looks like a little man with that 'do. Man, I need to see them, how can we work that out?!?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home