I have been a super slacker for the last month or so. My sister and her kiddos came for a visit the week before finals and I got to babysit while she went to DC. Luckily my Daddy and my Father in law and Burnt were here to help! My brain took a few week vacation after finals, it was much needed and well deserved I think! I went back to school 9 days after finals so that's why I have still been slackin. I am going to put up the pictures starting when everyone was here and work from them. The whole group. I had a great idea to take everyones picture for a mothers day present for Nana and Toncie. I failed to factor in nap time, lunch time and my sanity in the attempt at getting pictures. The whole group again! Playin on the slip and slide. Thank goodness for the water toys we had. It was a instant mood changer for the little's. They would get to hot and get grouchy as soon as you got them cooled off they were different people! This is what will happen to your only son if you leave him unattened with me and my 4 neices! HAHA! Haven, Becca, Livvy, Easton and Tess on the alligator toy. Tess pulling Livvy in the Lego wagon. Im still suprised we didn't have a least one concusion from that thing! Tia being a sniper. Livvy pulling Easy in the Lego wagon Tia swimming, Tess and Haven working up the courage to swim. The water was super cold because we didn't get it filled until the day the kids got here and they started swimming before it was full. Livvy cheesin! NeeNees movie theatre. My attempt at keeping them in one place so I could study. Brent singing to the girls. Hes not used to such a young audience. Picnic time. Livvy and Easy the ultimate trouble makers!
We had so much fun! Too bad it's only a once a year event. That face I'm making with the little two in the pool would have made more sense if there was audio of them screaming to go with it! And I was NOT trying to show you up, I didn't realize you had finally posted til I saw that comment!
Yeah Pheeny! About darn time, haha! Wish I had heard the bad word Haven said, but it was very obvious she was getting an evil mommy eye!! They are growing way to fast! Haven looked beautiful for her graduation!
2 Comments:
We had so much fun! Too bad it's only a once a year event. That face I'm making with the little two in the pool would have made more sense if there was audio of them screaming to go with it! And I was NOT trying to show you up, I didn't realize you had finally posted til I saw that comment!
Yeah Pheeny! About darn time, haha! Wish I had heard the bad word Haven said, but it was very obvious she was getting an evil mommy eye!! They are growing way to fast! Haven looked beautiful for her graduation!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home