Site Meter Haven and Easton

Haven and Easton

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Be berry berwwy quiet, hes hunting wwwwabits. Actually hes hunting squirrels but hey... Playin in the pool Playin with sidewalk chalk and not a fan of it on his hands Easy with some tummy ink, and an apple. Hes hardcore! (use a redneck accent to read this) I want to be a cowwwboy. Can you help me?! Check out those muscles. Dont be jealous! Easy enjoying life. Haven and her teachr Mrs. Kitty at her graduation Haven going onstage to get her diploma, the first of MANY Easy being Easy at church for Havens gradutaion Haven at her graduation from the 3 year old room. Haven reading to Easy in their room Easton rockin some boots. Haven rockin some hooker heels Wrestling on the couch. Their favorite form of entertainment I am not a crook! haha I dont know why that reminds me of that but it does Schmoo playin in the pool I won't let him paint his nails so he decided to sharpie them instead. I was a marshal at the pinning ceremony for the graduation class. This is me with some of the other girls in my class
ooops! She let a bad word slip. Probably would have been more funny if you could see the evil mommy look she was getting

1 Comments:

At June 3, 2010 at 2:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can TOTALLY picture the "evil mommy" look she must have been getting just by watching her reaction. Hilarious!! Easy's "hardcore" face was pretty damn funny too, and I literally LOL at the hooker boots!! Nice comeback from slacking...you're forgiven!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home